Tuesday 26 May 2009

may 26

well...i didn't do much today. i woke up to an empty house, except for my sis. and we had some amazing breakfast: cereal with milk. then, we had to call all these places to make appointments since we're leaving for mexico SOON! aaaah! so now, our whole rest of the week is filled with a thousand and one appointments. even choco has an appointment, haha. tomorrow i have to go to the dermatologist :/ melissa texted me out of the blue today. weirdness... i don't talk to her a lot anymore. ugh...my mom just got mad at me because I put this huge towel that I used today in the dirty laundry and she was like: why? if you only used it once and aren't going to use it again let it dry and put it back!! sheesh...sometimes parents can get mad over nothing. it bugs me. i mean, i know you're not on summer vacation yet, mother, but don't take it out on me just because i am!!! bleh...anyway, i am so excited for MEXICO!!!! yay yay yay. elizabeth and i were talking about it, and I was telling her that flying is my favorite part! I LOVE it! LOL. s i g h... I'm tired. im going to sleep soon.

mexico!

0 comments:

Post a Comment