Monday 25 May 2009

may 25

aaah. it's good to be relaxed. no more worrying about homework, what to wear the next day, proejcts...etc. anyway, on saturday my dad had his birthday celebration and my parents invited like 100 people. then, while the party was in full swing, i left to go to elizabeth's sister graduation party. it was fun. me, melissa, iana, elizabeth, and jake played some intense ping pong. i think me and iana hurt the most people. then, we ate: drum roll please....buffalo wild wings! AND: they had a chocolate fountain aaaaaahhh *heavenly chorus descends from above* the bananas with chocolate were the best! after that, the rest of the crew went to play volleyball, while me and melissa went inside. i sent random texts from her phone to chris linder and hamburger. i had a very mean convo with hamburger, and he got really mad so he stopped texting. good. then, it started raining so we all went down to the basement to watch John Tucker Must Die. It was funny. alas, the celebration had to end. all in all, it was good.

i am ready to imerge myself into summerness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment