Thursday 21 May 2009

may 21

i haven't posted this whole week. but......tomorrow is the last day of my freshman year! I am really excited. Freshman year. I have to say, it wasn't as much fun as eighth grade was. Anyway, so yesterday I came back from school and I didn't have finals yesterday because I had study hall, aerobics (had already taken my final), and english, and we did a project in there. so, i come home and my sis and her friends get into their bikinis and go tan on the trampoline while studying. meanwhile, i'm like freaking out trying to get my whole schedule fixed for next year (choir/history problem). then, they left and I started studying for my history final which was today. and in between studying and studying, i fell asleep without me knowing it. then like one hour later i woke up and i was like: i had just been studying. what happened? it was weird. so yesterday night i was really freaked out about not passing my history and math finals. and then i took them today. i found out that the history final was pretty easy, cuz i had studied so hard. and my math final... i freaked myself out. I'm usually goood at math, but i was psyching myself so I don't know how well i did on that. BUT THAT'S ALL BEHIND ME! tomorrow all i have to do is take a science final and i am done!!! S U M M E R! oh. elizabeth's birthday is this saturday. i just remembered. haha, and since they're not celebrating it cuz her sister has her graduation party on saturday, i'm going to that. it'll be interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment